|FORK||700C Suspension Alloy|
|F/ HUB||Bafang 240w|
|R/ HUB||Shimano Nexus 3spd|
|BRAKES||Promax V- Brake|
|WHEELS||700c alloy rims|
- For the first 2 x battery charge cycles the battery should be run down completely and then charged for 24hours.
- Should the E.GO be kept in storage or not used for 3 months or more, the battery must be charged for 24hours before riding.
- In-store cycling department should read through the full manuals of the bike and the battery to make sure they can answer customer queries.
- The 3spd shifter should be used in conjunction with the 5-mode electrical motor to ensure maximum range is met.
- Powerful 36V 250W Bafang motor.
- Comfort step-through frame design, saddle and handlebar.
- Shimano Nexus 3spd internal rear hub – minimal maintenance.
- 5 power assist modes.
- Front and rear mounted lights.
- 1 year warranty on components.
- 3 year warranty on the frame.